Andrew Firth - Bioinformatics Software
- GLUE, PEDEL, DRIVeR: Programmes for
estimating the diversity in libraries generated by commonly-used
randomization methods, such as error-prone PCR, DNA shuffling, StEP
PCR, MAX randomization etc.
- MLOGD: Programme
for detecting overlapping CDSs from multiple alignments.
- CDS-plotcon: Programme for
detecting enhanced conservation in coding sequences.
- You must agree to the Terms of Usage before using any of this software.
- If you use any of this software for publications, please cite the relevant references given on the webpages for that software.
- Queries or comments to Andrew Firth (aef24cam.ac.uk).
- AEF gratefully acknowledges funding from the Foundation for Research, Science and Technology, grant number UOOX0304.